The Mayan calendar ends on December 21st, 2012. There are many who claim that the world will end on that December 21st or the next business day.
I am here to make a wager with these so called apocalyptic soothsayers. If you are willing to stand behind your foresight or stand in front of your hind-sight, I will make the following bet with you:
If the world does not end on December 21st, 2012 (or the following business day), you will owe me $1 (one American dollar.)
If the world does end on December 21st, 2021 (or the following business day), I will pay you $10,000,000 (ten million American dollars.)
The following are acceptable apocalypses:
• Disease/Plague that wipes out 99.9% of the population
• Solar Winds that rape the Earth of its atmosphere and turn us into mutants
• Nuclear Winter population extinction (extended cold period caused by nuclear bombs)
• Nucular Winter population extinction (Nuclear Winter caused by George Bush)
• Biblical Proportion of Something
• Flood (no ark allowed)
• Impact event
• Shit Tornado (well worth the ten million my friend)
• Multi-Volcanic eruption
• Alien Invasion (enslavement will cancel the bet)
If you would like to take this bet, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.