adjective, lam⋅er, lam⋅est,
verb, lamed, lam⋅ing,
1. crippled or physically disabled, esp. in the foot or leg so as to limp or walk with difficulty.
2. impaired or disabled through defect or injury: a lame arm.
3. weak; inadequate; unsatisfactory; clumsy: a lame excuse.
4. Slang. out of touch with modern fads or trends; unsophisticated.
5. Bobby’s 21st birthday party
Out at 7:30pm, home by 10:00pm. Officially the lamest 21st birthday party ever. I have never seen anyone go from 20 to 87 years old.
You suck Bobby.
Aren't you 40? What the hell are you doing at a 21 year old's birthday party? Trying to live vicariously through someone half your age?
Listen here, old man Conny. Just because you gave up on life doesn't mean I have to.
When I go out with these kids, I usually take a needle and 18ft of rubber tubing. As they get drunk, I lightly stab them with the needle and absorb their young, virile juices.
What you don't realize is that I am actually 86 years old or a Young Dave Briley as they call me in some circles.
Wow, and here I thought you just got down on your knees to absorb their virile juices. Way to move up in the world!
My knees aren't what they used to be.
I could understand if you were 40 and the newly christened 21 year old was named "Bobbi".
I turned 21 on the side of the road pulled over for racing. Fortunately I was a passenger and got to just sit and bitch to the driver that he shouldn't have pulled over and ruined my birthday when his gift to me could have been a really cool high speed police chase.
Post a Comment