adjective, lam⋅er, lam⋅est,
verb, lamed, lam⋅ing,
1. crippled or physically disabled, esp. in the foot or leg so as to limp or walk with difficulty.
2. impaired or disabled through defect or injury: a lame arm.
3. weak; inadequate; unsatisfactory; clumsy: a lame excuse.
4. Slang. out of touch with modern fads or trends; unsophisticated.
5. Bobby’s 21st birthday party
Out at 7:30pm, home by 10:00pm. Officially the lamest 21st birthday party ever. I have never seen anyone go from 20 to 87 years old.
You suck Bobby.