Read this pledge. Agree to it by signing your name in the comments. Print out the Driving Pledge Membership Card. If you get pulled over, it won’t help you get out of a ticket, but it will give the officer a good laugh.
1. I pledge to follow all the driving laws of my state. When I am in your state, I’ll try to follow those, too.
2. I pledge not to drive like a douche, except in such situations that would conflict with Pledge 1.
3. I pledge to only be in the passing lane to pass a slower moving vehicle and that I will pass said slower vehicle at up to 33% over the speed limit so that I don’t slow down the people behind me. I also realize and accept that this violates Pledge 1.
4. I pledge to only break Pledge 1 when following Pledge 3 or Pledge 5.
5. I pledge to follow all these pledges, except for Pledge 4 when it conflicts with this one.