1. Our kids do not have and will never have access to television in their rooms
2. Our kids do not have and will never have access to video games in their rooms at bedtime.
3. Our kids are only allowed to drink beers from local breweries and not corporate, factory beers.
4. We eat dinner as a family.
5. Our children were taught at an early age how to clean their needles and how to rotate their hidden injection sites to prevent collapsed veins.
6. We require the kids help with house work and yard work for an hour a day.
7. The kids memorize the way out the back of restaurants or out restroom windows for a successful dine and dash.
8. The children are trained to know which cars are expensive and thus more profitable with which to fake an accident on their bike.
9. The kids switch nightly helping with the preparation of dinner.
10. Manners are required at all times. “May I be excused,” and “Please hand over the wallet.”